Thursday, November 29, 2007

We're taking bets that growing old isn't any fun...

Hello WTBT readers!!! I hope that everyone is getting ready for a great winter. I am predicting a lot of snow, which makes me very happy, but others seem to hate. Here are a few questions for everyone to answer. Have a great day and smile!!!

A. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to keep yourself looking young?

B. What do you think is the perfect age? Would you like to stay at that age for 50 years?

C. Assuming you were healthy the whole time, what age would you want to live to?

Answers:

A. Absolutely as long as it didn't make me look like my skin was as tight as a hotel bedsheet.

B. I think the perfect age is 28. Lots of great things happen at that age. I would be love to be 28 for 50 years because it is such a great age.

C. I would like to be 110 years old. That way I could see what the 2070's & 2080's were like. Since the would be drastically different from when I grew up.

7 comments:

Maggie Moo said...

Hi Gregory S Madrid! I hope you're having a fantastic Thursday! I'm happy b/c my car didn't get towed last night. Yay!!!

A. For sure, as long as someone else pays for it.

B. I think 28 is the perfect age too, though I don't think I'd like to stay that way for a long time. Unless everyone else stayed the same too.

C. I have no answer for this. As long as I've lived a full and happy life, I don't care what age I am when I die. 110 is pushing it-I'd hate to watch everyone I love kick the bucket while I was still there waiting...

Anonymous said...

I don't know about the plastic surgery. Its not really natural, but then again I dye my hair. I really don't think I would have the nips and tucks.

24 was my perfect age. I would live at age 24 for 50 years as long as it wasn't like Ground Hog Day where I am reliving the same year over and over again.

I would have to agree with Mags - As long as life is full, happy and I am healthy I am happy to die when I am supposed to.

GMadrid said...

Mags - Glad your car wasn't towed.

Liz - 24 was pretty good for me too, but I think I was wiser at 28. Hopefully it wouldn't be a GroundHog year.

Danielle Athanas said...

A. No way no how no sir. That's what the gym and Oil of Olay are for. I'm going to look how God wants me to look - period.

B. Whatever age I am is a good age. I'm not picky. I like birthdays, so I'd prefer to not stay the same age for 50 years. :)

C. I'd like to live until it's time for me to meet our Creator. *shrug* Preferably later than sooner, but really it's up to Him.

Anonymous said...

A. I don't think so. Hopefully I'll get more distinguished with age.

B. Hmm....not sure about this one...24 is ok, but I'd take one year off and go back to 23....

C. I don't really care about this one...something over 80....as long as they are quality years....

GMadrid said...

Danielle - I am on the opposite end of your birthdays sentiment.

Rob - I can imagine you at 23 for a while, but that was only 6 months ago. :)

Danielle Athanas said...

I know, Greg. I remember. :)