Thursday, November 08, 2007

We're taking bets that peeing standing up is fun...

Hello WTBT readers!!! I hope that everyone is enjoying the week. I have a few guest questions for everyone. A few of my staff suggested these questions and I thought they were fun. I hope you all enjoy.

A. If you had to wear one pair of shoes for the rest of your life what would they be an why? (If they wore out you would replace them with the same kind.)

B. If a woman has a sex change how do you think they would pee the first time they had to try?

C. If you could have a grand, beautiful front porch with a relaxing porch swing overlooking any place or thing in the world, what would it overlook?

Answers:

A. I would wear sandals, because I love them and they are comfortable.

B. I think they would have to stand up because it is easier and fun. Though they probably would have some problem with aiming the first time. Nothing worse than rogue pee.

C. I would overlook the Atlantic Ocean in Miami because it has an awesome sunrise and sunset.

4 comments:

Maggie Moo said...

These are the best questions you've ever had.

Just kidding. But they are fun. :)

A. This question makes me feel nervous. I don't know why, and I will have to dig deep and figure it out-but I would choose sneakers. I really like a cute shoe, but if it was the only one I could wear-I'd have to go with practical.

B. I think if a woman had a sex change, they'd drink lots and lots and lots of water, because it would be very fun and convenient to pee now! Or, is that just me? ;) For sure, it would be standing up.

C. My grand, beautiful front porch would overlook a peaceful wooded area with a rocky, babbling brook. Oh, the relaxation...

Anonymous said...

1. Pink flip flops
2. I think they would be excited to try out their new "toy" hehe!
3. Ohhh, most def. the ocean!

GMadrid said...

Mags - The shoes question must be tough.

C - Lots of people I spoke to mentioned flip flops.

Danielle Athanas said...

A. I'm in the flip-flop club too. And yes, I'd wear them with socks in the winter. Else just leave New England. I heart flip-flops, they're so.... so.... free. :)

B. I don't know. There's the mystique of being able to stand up to pee, but then again old habits die hard. So I really don't know.

C. I bet you're all thinking I'm going to say the ocean. But you're wrong because I'm a-scared of the oceanside during a hurricane. I'm going to say the countryside with mountains in the background. :)