Thursday, November 15, 2007

We're taking bets that you love to sleep...

Hello WTBT readers!!! I hope that everyone is doing fantastic even my readers currently in Prague. I know that everyone loves to sleep and the questions below are regarding sleep. I think they are some pretty fun questions so I hope you all enjoy. No questions next week as it is Turkey Day here in America. Keep coming back and answering. Get more people to read and enjoy this site. Talk to you all soon!!!

A. Where is your favorite place to sleep?

B. Where is the strangest place you’ve ever slept?

C. What is your favorite dream?

Answers:

A. I love to fall asleep on a comfortable couch. I don't roll or move as much and get a very restful sleep.

B. The strangest place I have ever slept would have to be on the floor of a car. When I was little I used to get out of my seatbelt and sleep on the floor of the back seat. I think it was the hum of the road, but it would make me fall asleep almost instantly.

C. My favorite dream is one I have had as a kid where I was a superstar in baseball playing for the Boston Red Sox. I pitched, played first base and catcher. It is a little strange I know, but that always makes me happy when I awake.

4 comments:

Maggie Moo said...

A. My bed. It doesn't hurt my back and I think it's comfy. And there's nothing like being home. :)

B. A handicap bathroom. Don't ask. Or-you may already know why.

C. I had a dream once that took place in Mexico. I was on the catamaran that I snorkeled off of, and in the dream I could feel the cool water on my skin and the heat of the sun. It was very vivid, and because it was a fantastic trip, it was a fantastic dream.

Anonymous said...

1. My bed. Hands down. Sheets / mattress / pillows are worth spending stupid amounts of money on...

2. Under a dining room table...yes, alcohol was involved.

3. I dream insanely vivid and weird dreams with detailed conversation and colors and "cameos" everynight...but I don't have a "nice" recurring dream...wish I did! (Still freeeeezin' in Prague...snow for the 2nd day).

GMadrid said...

Mags - Handicap bathroom... Hmm. Very interesting.

Anon - I hope you are enjoying Prague. Dining room table is a great place to sleep. :)

Danielle Athanas said...

A. Yeah, I'm gonna go with my bed. That's where my Steve is, and anywhere else isn't as comfortable. Though - I will say that the hotel bed I slept in when I went to Wichita was A. May. Zing.

B. The floor of a Spartans bus. That was back when I was in drum corps; I just couldn't get comfortable sleeping in a seat that night for some reason.

C. I don't remember many of my dreams more than a day or two, so I'm not really sure. I do enjoy a Wayne's World dream sequence though. **diddly doo-diddly-do-diddly-do**