Wednesday, November 07, 2007

WTBT Volume 88 Series 2007...

We're taking bets that...

* sometimes you can have too many TiVo shows to watch.
* it is great when a cold knocks you out after work and you wake up the next morning absolutely refreshed.
* the NBA was lucky the Nuggets-Knicks game did not turn into another fight.
* we really need to crack down on the evils of hugging.
* you are wondering if a parent was on school grounds and hugged their child during the day would they be banned from the school?
* I don't use many question marks with this style of writing.
* the NFL is happy the Patriots are not playing this week.
* this is the best little whorehouse in Texas.
* the girl with the four arms and four legs was a little unsettling.
* we may have found a place to go after we destroy this planet.
* Don Shula is getting a little nutty about asterisks and the Patriots.
* this kid is going to get spanked by his Dad when he gets home.

2 comments:

Danielle Athanas said...

Steve told me about the girl with 8 limbs last night, and I said "If that were me, I would totally keep it! I'd be SpiderGirl!"

He said: "There's a pretty good chance she won't survive to age 12 if she doesn't get the surgery."

I said: "Oh, yeah, surgery's best then."

GMadrid said...

Definitely the surgery. Though SpiderGirl would be kinda cool.