Monday, November 12, 2007

WTBT Volume 89 Series 2007...

We're taking bets that...

* going on a retreat can be extremely refreshing and tiring at the same time.
* Heroes is going to a new level tonight and hopefully will keep it up for the rest of the season.
* Adam Vinateri is starting to let pressure get to him.
* if they had paid for the pies would not have been stealing.
* it is weird for some people to hear pizza called a pie.
* the Boston Celtics have looked like a championship team so far.
* if these girls had a friend with long hair should would have been in trouble.
* sheets can get you down from a balcony only in movies.
* you didn't notice I finally got the clip to work two posts below.
* attacking a person does not get a policy changed.
* Dustin Pedroia was very deserving of his AL Rookie of the Year Award and would have been a unanimous choice if voting happened after the World Series.
* listening takes a great deal of patience and some people just don't have it.
* this idea really backfired on him.
* saying he wasn't intoxicated makes the guy seem even more idiotic.
* there is going to be a lot of complaining when the BCS picture finally gets sorted out.
* sometimes people impress you and no matter what their age you have to take notice.
* this old man thought he could use the bandana like he was in the old west.

2 comments:

Maggie Moo said...

It makes me happy to hear Pizza called a Pie. My Papa once told me that when he first asked my Nana on a date, it was to go get a Pizza Pie. :)

Danielle Athanas said...

Yeah... so I wasn't quite sure what to do with myself when I saw AV kick that 29 yard attempt NOT through the uprights. So weird...

Well, I guess everyone passes their prime at some point, right?