Here are a few observations I have had over the last few days...
* I could not believe that Tila Tequila chose Bobby over Dani on A Shot at Love. Heck he was so surprised he didn't even answer her right away. Dani is now the most popular lesbian on the planet and Tila decided to go with a guy. It was craziness!!!
* Jena, LA is going to be a hotbed of bad press for years to come. Now a white separatist group wants to march on Martin Luther King Jr. Day and do not want to comply with the city ordinances. This place just does not get a break, because I am pretty sure if there is a march there a riot will ensue. While I am all for free speech and having your opinions, but I do not understand groups like the KKK and other white separaist groups. Don't they know that society has deemed them crazy? What will it take to get rid of hate because of color or sexual orientation and just hate because someone is a jerk?
* Lynne Spears was going to put a book out on parenting. Thankfully it has been delayed indefinitely. That would be like Roger Clemens writing a book on staying healthy with a proper diet. Don't believe it.
* Please read this article first. Now that you have I think it is safe to say that if you are going to do something crazy like tattoo your penis then you deserve whatever happens to you. So the guy took a picture because it was something crazy. It is not like he made it grow so the letters would be bigger. There are some crazy things in this world and this is definitely one of them. I just like the fact that he keeps getting angrier every moment he thinks about it. Hopefully he is not the Hulk.
* There was a fire today at the Vice-President's ceremonial office on White House grounds. Do you wonder if Dick was trying to get rid of something he shouldn't have? I mean I have no proof, but is seems a little fishy to me.