Monday, December 17, 2007

WTBT Volume 99 Series 2007...

We're taking bets that...

* Jessica Simpson in the crowd was the reason Tony Romo stunk yesterday.
* he is on my fantasy team and I am screwed in the playoffs.
* going to a corn maze on a field trip would make me want to drink too.
* the news station is really mad at the superintendant in that article.
* the Dolphins got lucky yesterday and are going to get trounced on Sunday.
* no one is shocked that Vladimir Putin accepted the job of Prime Minister for Russia.
* he's really putin himself in a place of absolute power.
* Rich Rodriguez will make the Michigan Wolverines the best team in college football in two years.
* this giant rat has no fear of humans, but neither does a NYC rat.
* if you are bored and miss the TV show LOST you should watch the webisodes.
* they don't reveal anything exciting.
* the most shocking part of this story is a Civil War re-enactor is getting head from a teenager.
* he definitely was not the cool hot teacher.
* Brett Favre will be back next season to break every conceivable lifetime record Dan Marino had.
* just because you were in a bikini scandal does not mean you can punch a cop.
* ice is not fun to walk on without ice skates.
* after reading this article you are really wondering what kind of car wash it was and if the cops followed him in it.

4 comments:

Maggie Moo said...

I can't believe no one said anything about the cheesiest joke you've made all year.

There should be a list for that.

GMadrid said...

Not enough people read my blog to notice.

Danielle Athanas said...

I noticed. I just can't comment from work. That was potentially the cheesiest joke you've ever made - if not all year.

It's fine. I've made cheesier. I'm like Kraft Mac & Cheese - the cheesiest. :)

Anonymous said...

Putin punning?? sigh...even "I" had to eyeroll on that one!! :) but i still salute the atricous pun! Long may it/they live to torment everyone around you! :)