Wednesday, January 30, 2008

We're taking bets I love to be LOST...

LOST is back on Thursday night and I cannot wait. Every critic has said it is well worth the wait. So with my great luck my TiVo is starting to break. Of course technology is going to try and screw me, but I am going to make sure I do not miss it. With all that being said I have FIVE BURNING QUESTIONS for LOST and I hope they can be answered.

1. Who gets off the island?

I mean I know Kate and Jack do. There has to be others. I don't want this to drag on the whole season.

2. Are Michael and Walt going to come back and be badass?

They were gone pretty much all season although Walt looked like he was 20 in the last episode. Michael is definitely coming back, but will it be to the island and will he still be pissed off? We know Walt has come crazy powers. It would be nice to see him use them.

3. What the "F" is the smoke monster?

Can they please answer this question. It is season four and I think we should know by now. It did kill Eko and that made me mad. I want to know what the freak this is.

4. Will they go back to the island?

Jack seemed to be pretty insistent that they should go back to the island. Kate didn't seem so sure. It can't end where the Flash Forward went. That would be too easy.

5. What is Jacob?

He asked Locke for help, but he really didn't look like he was there. Um I know this is a weird island, but ghosts or invisible people. What is that about?

1 comment:

Maggie Moo said...

These are excellent questions Greg and I hope they are answered too! However, I have a sinking feeling that we'll be strung along for a while longer on some of them.

I want to know about that smoke monster too!!!!