Thursday, January 31, 2008

We're taking bets that you love fun food...

Hello WTBT readers!!! I hope that everyone is doing well and getting ready for the great month of February. Gotta love that we get 29 days this year!!!! Here is a very simple question about food. I think that everyone can enjoy it. Even Ian. We will see.

A. What are your favorite foods from these 8 letters? (B, E, J, M, P, S, W, Z)

Answer:

B - Butter - Nothing makes food taste better than a dollop of butter.
E - Eclairs - I love a great eclair. It might be my favorite pastry.
J - Jalepenos - The combinaton of weird green and hot flavor makes me happy.
M - Mozzerella - The Fresh kind is probably the best cheese ever. So delicious.
P - Pumpkin - Because my favorite dessert of all time is made out of Pumpkin.
S - Strawberries - There are a lot of "S" foods, but strawberries are the most scrumptious.
W - Wasabi - It makes my eyes water and I love the feeling. It also enhances tasty sushi.
Z - Zucchini - There is nothing like fresh zucchini in the summer to compliment a meal.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am answering with the first food that comes to mind that I like, cuz as long as its edible, chances are I will like it.

B - Bacon...hands down
E - Everything Bagels
J - Jam, Straberry (makes a better PB&J then Grape jelly)
M - Milk
P - Pork
S - Salt
W - Water (it does a body good)
Z - Zucchini - love all types of squash


LOST is in 6 hours 37 minutes...YEAH!

Anonymous said...

A lot of these aren't the healthiest foods. I tend to think of junk food whenever I am hungry in the middle of the afternoon.

B- baked sour cream and cheddar chips
E- eggplant parm
J- jelly (I eat PBJ for lunch every day.)
M- mashed potatoes
P- peanut butter cup ice cream
S- spaghetti and meatballs
W- water (one of the healthy things I consume on a daily basis)
Z- zucchini (it's pretty good and I can't think of anything else that begins with "Z")

GMadrid said...

Excellent choices.

Maggie Moo said...

Late, but how could I pass this one up?!!?

B-Blue Cheese. MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmMMMM
E-Enchaladas-Chicken
J-Jambalaya, but only if it's said like Newman in Seinfeld...I can't believe you didn't say Jicima.
M-Since margaritas are not considered "food" I shall say Mille-Feuilles. Which is puff pastry...
P-Pappas...who doesn't love the almighty potato?
S-This is a hard one...strawberries, sourdough, sushi, spaghetti...the possibilities are endless, really.
W-Watercress. It makes for a good salad.
Z-Zest-it's what makes your favorite lemon dessert the best. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh fun...
B - Bread, nice hot bread is soooo good
E - Eggplant, one of my new favorite foods
J - Jalepenos, I love spicy food and sometimes a good pepper makes the meal
M - Marmalade, since I was a little girl i've LOVED chunky peanut butter and marmalade sandwiches
P - Peanut Butter (see previous response)
S - Salmon, Yum fish
W - Water, its not a food but I love it
Z - I got nothing

Danielle Athanas said...

This is fun, but these letters are hard!

B - BBQ Sauce. It goes so well on so many things. I recently (in the last couple of years) discovered how awesome it is on burgers.
E - Eggplant Parmesan. My aunt's mother-in-law makes the best and it's one of my favorite parts of Christmas Eve
J - Jelly Belly Jelly Beans. Buttered Popcorn is my favorite one. :)
M - Maple Walnut Ice Cream, from an ice cream stand. For some reason I don't like it as much out of the freezer case.
P - Papa Gino's Pizza. Mah Fave.
S - Steak, medium to medium rare. With some garlic, salt, and pepper. Grilled up to perfection. Mmmm.
W - Whipped Cream. You can mix any kind of flavor into fresh cream to be creative and put it on stuff.
Z - Zest of a Lime. I love the taste of lime and it can go in a ton of different things.