Tuesday, January 22, 2008

WTBT Volume 4 Series 2008...

We're taking bets that...

* you missed me while I was gone.
* Dr. Phil is going to regret messing with Britney Spears.
* the NY Giants got lucky, but they should give the Patriots a good game.
* sometimes being a fan just goes too far.
* Obama and Hilary are going to give the Republicans a lot of ammo from all their bickering.
* Tom Brady's foot in a cast scared all of New England.
* you have to love the crazy Republican banter with Chuck Norris.
* if you want to see a chick flick then 27 Dresses is right up your alley.
* it is good to be 24/7 anything.
* I will have more stuff in the coming days.

3 comments:

Maggie Moo said...

Hells ya we missed you! To show you how much, I gave you an award on my blog...not that you'll post it on your sidebar, but hopefully you'll get some traffic from it...also, it's true!

Danielle Athanas said...

I did, I'll admit it. I missed you. I really did. :)

Glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

24/7 anything..... LOVE IT!!

-Erin