Thursday, January 03, 2008

WTBT Volume 1 Series 2008...

We're taking bets that...

* you missed this column over the last week and a half.
* even if you know what a caucus is you still do not understand what it is.
* a caucus sounds like something you should have a doctor check.
* West Virginia is probably the best team in College Football, but just couldn't beat Pittsburgh to prove it.
* the force is strong with this one.
* New Year's Eve is not as exciting as it used to be.
* sometimes funny truly is in the eye of the laugher.
* Project Runway is starting to get fun and interesting again.
* practical jokes are funny until you get shot.
* Bill Parcells is cleaning house in Miami, but they will be a bad team for at least two more years.
* it was great to see late night television on again.
* beards are a good way to support the WGA.
* Mike Huckabee looked like a fool on Leno because he didn't understand the Writer's Strike.
* you are not shcoked Tila Tequila and Bobby are no longer a couple.

4 comments:

Maggie Moo said...

Yay for the laugher's return!

Maggie Moo said...

My parent's used to tease me that my name was going to be Festus when I was born.

(That's the name of the town in one of your links)

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Project Runway and for me leaving my 1st comment EVER on your blog!!!! Have you picked a favorite yet?

-Erin

GMadrid said...

I do have a favorite. Kit. Although I think Kevin or Ravi is going to win.