Saturday, January 15, 2011

We're taking bets that you need to use conditioner...

Here are another set of quick observations that I have. I hope you enjoy them.

* I know that most men do not use conditioner. I do not understand why. It makes your hair and scalp feel great. I think that even if you are bald or balding you can use conditioner for your scalp. I know not all of you have great locks like Chris Rader and I, but you could. Just a dap of conditioner after a nice shampooing. Work it in and let it sit. I am sure most women already know this, but it is worth it. Guys give it a try.

* SNL is still a great show even though everyone wishes it was like the old days. Even in the old days there were times it really stunk. I don't think we appreciate all of the funny until after the fact. Just think about how hard you laugh over something that happened in high school or college now. Whenever I watch the VH-1 SNL retrospectives I laugh hysterically. Don't you wish we could laugh like that in the moment every time? It would make us all a lot happier.

* There are a lot of people pointing blame for the Arizona shooting. The one group that is getting the brunt of the blame is the community college. I believe they did everything they could. They told him he couldn't be a part of their community until he got help. How is it there responsibility to go any further. When you are working with 18 to 22 year olds you want to help them the best you can without doing everything for them. The blame needs to be squarely on Jared Loughner and no one else. Crazy happens and we need to do the best we can to stop it. Sometimes it just isn't possible. Stop placing blame people.

* The Golden Globes are on tomorrow and I am very excited. It probably is the best award show on TV. Ricky Gervais is absolutely the perfect host. He takes digs at everyone and all of Hollywood needs someone like him to keep their egos in check. I just hope that my Pats don't need extra time and make me miss any of the show.

No comments: