Tuesday, January 04, 2011

WTBT Volume 2, Series 2011...

We're taking bets that...

* sometimes you need a toilet big enough to sit.
* under no circumstances should Ohio State's players who broke the rules should have played in tonight's Sugar Bowl.
* MegaMillions was creepy having all of those LOST numbers.
* there has to be a better way to celebrate raccoon hunting than a "Coon Hunter" license plate.
* I didn't tell you that this is the state my parents now live in.
* the firing of all these NFL coaches and college coaches is weird especially since some of them are just starting to field better teams.
* we need too much instant gratification.
* I sure hope UConn hires a great coach who can bring them to a BCS bowl in his first season.
* was just to make a point.
* it is fun to accept a challenge even if you were going to do it anyway.
* you are shocked to know that Brett Favre isn't the single season passing yardage leader for the Green Bay Packers.
* those massage therapists are about three years too late to sue the NY Jets and Brett Favre and win.
* I am pretty sure you are going to hurt yourself loading a cannon.
* the phone never rings when you want it to.
* I really hate Ohio State.
* of course if they were offering me a job I would be a Buckeye for life.

2 comments:

Kate said...

OMG those Lost numbers!!! that, along side with the fish and bird deaths just creeped me out a little.

GMadrid said...

I agree. Thanks for commenting Kate. :)