Saturday, January 01, 2011

WTBT Volume 1, Series 2011...

We're taking bets that...

* a lot of people are too excited about all the ones in the date.
* November will have even more ones in the date.
* Kyle Chandler of Friday Night Lights has a great voice for commercials as heard in the new Lays commercials.
* the flood in Australia is kind of Old Testament scary.
* the Old Testament did have the worst natural disasters.
* it's tough to change a seven year old's mind when their parent is teaching them racism.
* North Korea will make this the scariest year we have had since after 9/11 in 2001/2.
* minivan drivers might be the craziest I have encountered this holiday season as I had three pass me going at least 85 when I was going about 78.
* I am loving the new Discover commercials with the old college football coaches.
* watching college and professional sports really makes you watch a lot of commercials.
* the UConn BCS game will be closer than anyone thinks. (PS ~ This was posted before the game, but Facebook takes forever to post it.)
* Lindsay Lohan will have another major meltdown this year.
* Auld Lang Syne is a weird song, but it makes me happy every new year.
* The Fighter was the best movie I saw in 2010.
* you want a panda cow for a pet.
*

No comments: