Monday, March 20, 2006

We're taking bets that Hottie of the Week...

Since The WB has decided to cancel Charmed I thought it might be a good time to recognize Hottie Alyssa Milano. I know that there are probably a million websites dedicated to her, but she still is wonderful. Ever since Who's the Boss she has made men swoon. (Ok I was 12, but I was swooning.) Too bad she is athlete kryptonite and seems to sap star athlete's careers. Hopefully she will find another vehicle to keep Alyssa on our TV screens.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, she's one of the girls that would be on my "girl crush" lists-if um, a list like that existed that is...

It goes all the way back to my Teen Beat years...

Anonymous said...

Alissa Milano?

Hrmph.

LZ Blogger said...

There can't be a LOSER here! ~ jb///