Thursday, March 02, 2006

We're taking bets that you can't believe it is March...

Time is moving at Mach speed for me this year. I can't believe it is March already. I think I just really need a 48 hour nap to slow time down for me. Just a little. I hope everyone enjoys today's questions. Post your answers in the comments section. Remember that you can be anonymous and you don't have to answer each question. Have fun and remember it is almost time to Spring Back. :)

A. If you could be instantly fluent in any language what language would you choose?

B. What do you think about when you go to sleep at night?

Answers:

A. I would probably choose Italian because I could then go and talk to my ex-girlfriend's mother and tell how mean it was to speak Italian all the time around me so I was left out. I also think Italy is pretty cool so it would be helpful if I ever get to travel there.

B. I often think about the things I could have done in the previous day and hope to do tomorrow. Lastly I think of my friends and the hope that I get to talk and/or see them the next day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A. Mine would be a toss up between Spanish and Italian. Being able to speak Spanish in America today would be a HUGE advantage but being able to speak Italian would mean knowing what my Great Grandfather was talking about, being able to talk to people when I take my month long tour/cooking class and I think Italian sounds sexy.

B. Everything. All at once. Fast. In long streams that sometimes don't make sense...whatwilliweartomorrowdidishutdownmycomputerdidginnysendthecoverswhatwillieverfind....you get the point...

Theresa said...

A. I would love to speak Italian also, always have. But in these parts, I think spanish is more beneficial.

B. I think about this being the night the kids actually stay in their own beds, and i get mine to myself entirely all night. never happens.

Anonymous said...

1. I would definitely speak French fluently. I already know some French, and I just think it's such a gorgeous language anyways.

2. "Steve is comfy. I'm curled in a ball. This is comfy. I'm nice and warm. This is nice."
Usually by that point I'm asleep. :-)

Anonymous said...

A. Gaelic....then i would know what my parents were saying when they don't want us to understand!
b. God i'm beat....why didn't i turn out my light ages ago...and i hope kitty comes in here soon to snuggle up with me.

Anonymous said...

A. Italian so I can finally visit my grandmother. I promised I wouldn't go until we could actually communicate (I'm too late for my grandfather). That and I would impress the crap out of my mom and dad, who I love so much, and speak English as a second language, which I sometimes forget.

B. Depends on the night. Sometimes it's "Please let me sleep for real tonight" or "I hope it's better in the morning." Most of the time it's just "Remember that there are three things you need to do before noon tomorrow," or something along those lines.

P McT said...

A) Definitley spanish, i've always wanted to be fluent, plus a bunch of my close friends all speak spanish and I want to be able to understand everything they say not just some words

B) I usually thank God for letting me see the day and ask him to let me and my friends and family see another. THen I ask him how much longer i'm gonna be single!!