Wednesday, March 22, 2006

We're taking bets that you are ready for some LOST...

After another two week hiatus LOST will be airing at least 3 NEW episodes in a row. This is very exciting because producers have promised that the story will move forward pretty rapidly over the next few weeks. Of course that doesn't mean it won't confuse us even more, but it might tie up some loose ends. I have 5 questions that I am wondering about regarding the show and was wondering if anyone had some theories. I have no clue the answers, but would love to see some feedback.

1. What the heck happened to Walt and Michael?

2. Why was Hurley in a mental institution?

3. What the hell happened to Locke to put him in a wheelchair?

4. Is Henry Gale really an OTHER or is he just an innocent bystander on this island?

5. Am I the only one who thinks Libby is a little creepy and probably is going to play a big part in the last few episodes?

4 comments:

Liz said...

1. What the heck happened to Walt and Michael?
VERY GOOD QUESTION! I was thinking the same thing myself. I am sure we will see both of them again - hopefully before the end of this season. I actually thought (all-be-it for a fleeting second) that Michael might have something to do with the 'miracle' Jin spoke of towards the end of last night's episode.

2. Why was Hurley in a mental institution?
I don't have a theory on this. I actually don't remember the story line. I guess I have to pay better attention!

3. What the hell happened to Locke to put him in a wheelchair?
I think that he was too adventuresome and became careless. Maybe he fell off a cliff somewhere in on an island in the galapagos?

4. Is Henry Gale really an OTHER or is he just an innocent bystander on this island?
Well, he certainly added fuel to the fire last night! After his comments I thought "DEFINITELY AN OTHER", but then the previews from next week made me question it. Yet another "Wait and See" frustration!

5. Am I the only one who thinks Libby is a little creepy and probably is going to play a big part in the last few episodes?
I think Libby is a little creepy, but I think she will be good for Claire and ultimately Hurley.

Wait a minute could Libby and Hurley know each other from the mental institution? Psychiatrist and mental patient...hmmm???

Maybe you can clear something up for me...I still don't understand the symbolism behind Mr. Echo cutting of his beard with Henry last episode.

Thanks and enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I don't have many of the answers you seek here....but...

My guess on Locke is that maybe there was a complication with his surgery and he didn't recover as well as he should have...or maybe he didn't stop stalking his father and someone beat him up.

death commish said...

If you have ITunes , you should download the official Lost Podcast.

1. Michael and Walt will be back soon.

2. Who the hell knows. We'll have to wait.

3. More on Locke is coming in the next couple of episodes.

4. Henry Gale should become a real interesting guy.

5. I agree with Hugo. I think libby's got the hots for him.

And one thing they promised that would be addressed by the end of the season...why the plane crashed in the first place.

Anonymous said...

Henry Gale is married to Em. Niece is Dorothy. He lives in a farm in Kansas.

;-)