Thursday, May 10, 2007

We're taking bets that you love answers to life's mysteries...

Hello WTBT readers!!! I hope that everyone is having an absolutely stupendous day. I am having some toner issues and it is making me cranky. I will survive though. Here are a few fun questions for you. I hope you enjoy. Invite others and share the fun!!!

A. If you had to choose between a LifeSaver candy, a BlowPop, a DumDum and a Jolly Rancher (assume each could be your favorite flavor) which would you choose and why?

B. What is the one question that you have never asked the opposite sex that you want answered?

C. What is one sentence or question that you could ask that will keep conversation rolling at a party?

Answers:

A. I would be a DumDum lollipop of almost any flavor because they are super awesome!!! You cannot beat the crazy flavors they have.

B. How do you wear heels that are more than an inch? I feel weird if I try on a pair of work boots with a higher heel.

C. What do you think this thing is on my neck? or If there were no consequences who at this party would you sleep with?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Well, it would be a hard choice between a cherry blow pop (I mean-you get gum) and a pink lemonade jolly rancher. Yum

2. This is going to get me in trouble b/c you will say that not all men do this, but "Why do men cheat so much?" or "How can you have meaningless sex?"

3. (Ick to your neck question!)

How do you know (insert hosts name)? or Did you hear about (insert juicy piece of gossip about host).

Danielle said...

1. For me it would be between a butterscotch Dum-Dum and a pineapple Life Saver. Would depend on my mood I suppose. :)

2. I already asked a couple of weeks ago on your blog - does shrinkage hurt. I can't think of anything else off of the top of my head. (Side note: I can't wear anything over an inch or I fall on my face, so I have the same question of my fellow ladies myself).

3. I don't really know. I guess it would depend on the flow of the conversation and who I was talking to. :)

GMadrid said...

So I have a new question for women. If given a choice between things why do you choose more than one thing usually?

Danielle said...

For me it depends on my mood. If my life depended on it and there was a gun to my head- the decision would be whatever blurted out first. :)

Anonymous said...

I would have to say that we can't make up our minds...or that we like to have options.

(LOL. See what I did there? I gave 2 answers)

I don't know why we do it, but just so you know, you've been known to do it too...

Heals take practice. The most I can wear though is 4 inches and I don't like it much...2 is the best. Keep in mind, we are talking HEALS here...

Carrie said...

1. Chocolate tootsie-roll pop. Yes, I made up my own answer, because they kick the ass of everything else that was listed. :)

2. Don't you know how good you have it?

3. I'm not much on conversation at parties, but I suppose I'd ask someone what their hobbies are :)

GMadrid said...

Danielle - Hopefully there are not a lot of those situations for you.

Lisa - 4 inches seems super crazy.

Asara - Yes we do.

Danielle said...

Yeah there really aren't. Not unless Nerf Guns with a goofy Steve on the other side count. :)

Mags said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Greg, they are super crazy, which is why I don't wear them much anymore. 8)

Plus, boys don't like it when a girl is taller than them, and I'm pretty tall as it is...