Monday, May 07, 2007

WTBT Volume 36 Series 2007...

We're taking bets that...

* Roger Clemens might make the Yankees better, but they still need good pitching at least 3 other times each week.
* sometimes even I can be really grossed out by a story.
* there is nothing could about something living in your ears.
* the Suns/Spurs series is going to be the best of the play-offs.
* I know some college students that would have been beer tasters for free.
* AJ is going to be the new Soprano boss before the season ends.
* those tornados in Kansas were super crazy.
* Tiger will win the British Open going away this year.
* I think this is the best thing to come out of Wal-Mart in years.
* the Red Sox-Yankees series at the end of May early June just got a lot more exciting if Roger pitches.
* Paris Hilton in jail could be high comedy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to say that when I first read the spider story this morning I thought about our recent conversation about your ears being clogged.

The one in which I said maybe you have cotton in your ears and then you made an inapprpriate (but funny) joke.

Ick.

GMadrid said...

Ick indeed!

Danielle said...

I'm totally hiding that spider story from Steve as long as I can, the last thing I need is him having spider nightmares that they're in his ears.

And... *LALALALALALALA* - some of us don't have HBO and are waiting for DVD. :)