Tuesday, May 15, 2007

WTBT Volume 40 Series 2007...

We're taking bets that...

* there isn't a person in the world that loves paperwork.
* if there is I don't want to meet that person.
* Dice-K might be getting his groove back.
* it is disgusting that Lindsay Lohan is on the top of Maxim's Hot 100 list.
* if this doesn't prove teenagers don't think things through I don't know what does.
* the Suns/Spurs series might be the most intense play-off series this decade.
* Heroes was awesome last night and I cannot wait for the final showdown.
* Cavemen will be the best new comedy on TV next year.
* this guy went too far to taste the rainbow.
* there is always a let down after students leave for summer.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm actually kind of excited for "Cavemen". I think it's going to be funny. :)

Tom said...

We all know I absolutely love paperwork, thats why I did it so often.


Next year I'm going to pick a more attainable New Years Resolution, like ending world hunger.

Carrie said...

I just have one question. What sort of paperwork might a comic book artist or a cartoonist do?

That could be fun! :)