Friday, May 11, 2007

WTBT Volume 38 Series 2007...

We're taking bets that...

* Patrick Lenconi is one of the best Management authors ever.
* the American League is in trouble if Tim Wakefield is unhittable.
* fighting at the Boston Pops is just not cool.
* the Chicago Bulls absolutely blew it last night against the Pistons.
* if you want a change of pace from the blockbuster movies go see Waitress with Keri Russell.
* thankfully it was rabies and not the beginning of a racoon revolt.
* another football game abroad in the NFL will just cause problems with the players union.
* you were blown away by what happened to Locke on LOST this week.
* freeze frame and TiVo really made LOST even that much more exciting.
* you want to know how this guy kicked a police officer.
* his pal the one eyed, one horned flying purple people eater was reformed by prison.
* Dirk Nowitzki is regular season MVP but a postseason DUD.
* you might not love cats, but you probably would love to have a tiger.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

I want a hedgehog. :)

Anonymous said...

I want Puerta Vallarta

Carrie said...

I want a chinchilla. They're so FUZZY!

Anonymous said...

I want, I want, I want...we sound pretty needy.

What do YOU want Greg?

GMadrid said...

Nothing. I am pretty satisfied today. Tired, but overall satisfied.