Friday, February 08, 2008

We're taking bets that the new LOSTies are evil...

So it was another fantastic episode of LOST last night. Of course it sparked a ton of questions to go along with the answers that we were given. Here are a few thoughts that I had and I am wondering what you all think.

1. Who was Daniel's wife in the first scene? I am pretty sure she is related to someone from LOST. I don't know why the first person I thought was she was Jack's wife. It is always interesting when they one show someone, but only their bottom half.

2. Who is the creepy tall black guy? He obviously knows there are people on the island. Why does every bad guy have some odd distinguishing feature. Ben has the eyes and this guy has the veiny neck. He definitely does not work for Oceanic.

3. The pilot definitely knew not to get on that plane. Why do you think that was? Who tipped him off?

4. Who and what put the plane in the ocean? Was there really a person in the cockpit or was it just a mannequin to look like the pilot? I think that it was another plane crash that they covered up.

1 comment:

Maggie Moo said...

Ok...I got more of a feeling that it wasn't Daniel's wife but a nurse or something-b/c he seemed to be kind of out of it and he's sort of weird and jumpy. Like, maybe he's a nut or something.

The creepy black guy-man, he's creepy! Last week when he went to go see Hugo I didn't like him and now I hate him.

Why do you think that the pilot knew not to get in the plane? I must have missed something. Fill me in the next time we speak please.

I don't know about the last one, but it really did look "fake" so you're probably right.