Thursday, February 14, 2008

We're taking bets that today is a made up day of love...

Hello WTBT readers!!! Happy Valentine's Day! I hope that everyone is making Hallmark successful. I think it is funny how many people hate Valentine's Day. People should appreciate that there is love in this world and not hate the fact that there is a day dedicated to it. Oh well enough ranting. Here are a few Valentine's Day related questions. I hope you enjoy.

A. Who is your celebrity crush currently?

B. Where would you like to go for a Valentine's Day dinner if money was no option?

C. How many Valentine's are you sending today?

Answers:

A. Ellen Page from Juno. She is quite a cutie although she is a little young for me.

B. I would go to Anthony's Pier 4 in Boston. It has great food and overlooks the Boston Harbor. Their popovers are excellent and I love Seafood.

C. Over 600. I have a lot of students. :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

A. Josh Duhamel is still at the top of my list.

B. Spoodles on the Boardwalk at Disney World. Love the paella!

C. Just 3 - unless you count the text message i sent to my sister this morning...then the count jumped by a third to 4!

GMadrid said...

Josh Duhamel is quite the hotty.

Anonymous said...

a. Whoever that cutie is from Waiting and Definitely Maybe....Greg will know who he is!

b. Hmmm, maybe I'd try Smith & Wollensky's??

c. I mailed them all on Monday...did you get yours yet?? :)

Maggie Moo said...

A. I don't have one.

B. That restaurant on the beach in Mexico.

C. None

GMadrid said...

Anon - Ryan Reynolds and Nope

Mags - No celebrity crush. I find that hard to believe.

BMS said...

A. Hayden Panettiere from Heroes.
B. Tony Romano's Macaroni Grille in Burlington, MA. It's my favorite restaurant.
C. I'm not sending any physical ones, but I will send my voice and love to anyone will accept it and smile back.

Danielle Athanas said...

A. Chris Daughtry. I don't even need to think about that one. (Steve knows.)

B. The Chef's Table at Victoria & Albert's in Walt Disney World... OR room service at Couples Sans Souci in Jamaica. On the balcony of our room. :)

C. One. I made Steve a card and handed it to him.

GMadrid said...

BS - Great Choice with Hayden. She is on my WoW list.

Danielle - That's okay you can keep it from Steve if you need to. Chris is married too.

Anonymous said...

A.) Chad Coleman from the Wire

B.) On a beach in Jamaica where shoes are optional

C.)1 to my nephews...oh and I sent a funny e-cards to some work peeps