Thursday, February 21, 2008

We're taking bets that you miss the Hatch...

LOST is on again tonight and I am excited. Hopefully everyone is psyched after last week's shocker. Ben is alive in the future. WOW. This week's episode deals with Kate. According to TV Guide at least. So I have a few things that I wonder about Kate in the present and future and a couple of other things.

* Who is the guy she is with? I am pretty sure it is not Sawyer. I think that she is also working for Ben and her job is to get close to someone. Who would it be? Could it be Penny's Dad or someone related to Penny. I think he is involved somehow.

* Kate looks like she is going to get with Sawyer again. Is she in love with him or does she actually love Jack? It is quite weird. I think this was a little bit like my high school years. No not really, or even close. Does 100 days qualify you to be in love someone? I still think the two most heartfelt moments were with Jack and Kate. Once when she first met him and she sewed him up and second when he told her he loved her last season.

* Why was there a thirty-one minute delay from the ship? That was really weird. My sister thinks Ben or Jacob can bend time, but I think that is a little far fetched. I just don't get that.

* When will Michael come back? I think he is the person on the boat. This is the first place that I have divulged that thought. It has to be someone we already know and Michael really does owe Ben for letting him go free with Walt.

* Will a Taller Walt be a major player in the end of this show? I think that he really will make some cool entrance this season. He might be the most intriguing person on the show next to Desmond.

* Is there going to be another station? Remember how cool it was to find the Hatch? I know they have barracks, but maybe there is another station with stuff relating to everyone. Remember there was the map on the wall. I wonder.

No matter what happens LOST keeps raising the bar. It is a great show that has captured my imagination and makes me truly think. It really is worth getting the DVDs and watching it all over again. I have finally gotten my friend Greg to start watching. Doesn't he have a great name? Just think we have 10 more episodes thing season and 35 more after that. YEAH!!!

1 comment:

Matt Antonucci said...

* When will Michael come back? I think he is the person on the boat. This is the first place that I have divulged that thought. It has to be someone we already know and Michael really does owe Ben for letting him go free with Walt.

Going along with that, my friend Meg mentioned a interesting possibility: Michael is on the outsider's boat. Two episodes ago, Ben mentions he had someone on the boat , and when Michael and Walt left nearly a season ago, Ben gave them specific coordinates. Who knows if that is right or not, but it seems very Lost possible.