Wednesday, February 20, 2008

We're taking bets that TiVo is awesome...

So everyone who reads my blog knows I got Tivo 2 years ago. It changed my life in a very positive way. I could be anywhere in the world safely knowing that my favorite shows would record. I could watch them at my leisure. I even could try a new show if someone recommended it to me. It was great and I never missed the Daily Show anymore.

Well the day before the premiere of LOST this season it broke. It would no longer receive the signal. This was almost panic time because I then had to be home on Thursday nights. Now I am not a have plans every single night person, but I have some things to do. I was a little bit upset.

I thought it might be the cord and I tried everything. Finally I had to call TiVo to see if the great technicians could figure anything out. They did not have any new ideas. So after speaking to three different people they gave me to the super customer service guy. He saw that I was a loyal customer and offered me a free exchange. I now will be able to record two shows at once. Wow! I know that many cable companies offer DVR, but TiVo is still the best. You should try Tivo because it is AWESOME!!!

No comments: