Wednesday, April 02, 2008

We're taking bets that I don't want to stop the music...

Hey everyone! Here is a little list of what I have been listening to lately. It is a mix of some old, some different and some new.

1. Amos Lee - Keep It Loose, Keep It Tight
2. Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love
3. Gavin DeGraw - I'm in Love with a Girl
4. Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
5. Yael Naim - New Soul
6. Vanessa Carlton - Hands on Me
7. Michael Jackson - P.Y.T.
8. Mercy - Duffy
9. Colin Hay - Looking for Jack
10. Miley Cyrus - See You Again
11. Danity Kane - Damaged
12. Jordin Spark w/ Chris Brown - No Air
13. Sara Bareilles - Bottle It Up
14. R.E.M. - Supernatural Serious
15. INXS - Mediate
16. John Mayer - Say
17. Heart - These Dreams
18. Newton Falkner - Dream Catch Me
19. Men At Work - Overkill
20. George Michael - Faith

4 comments:

Tom said...

A remake that you may like. "Beat It" by Fall Out Boy and John Mayer. Definitely worth listening to.

Good to see you back, I've missed this over the past 10 days or so.

Anonymous said...

Currenty can't get Nelly Furtados "All Things Come to an end" outta my head!!! :) love the solo whistlin' bit :) Hope your week is going well Gwegwee.

Danielle Athanas said...

What??? No NKOTB???

death commish said...

Overkill is a great song. I especially like the acoustic version Colin Hay did. I first heard it on "Scrubs" and immediately downloaded it onto my ipod.