We're taking bets that...
* The Office was hysterical last night.
* a good judge of someone's weight is if a rowboat will support them.
* it must of been amazing to watch a scoreless game through 14 innings.
* okay it probably was a little boring, but it was almost a record.
* some people love their cats way too much.
* this is one of the best days New England has seen in a while.
* you are worried about driving with gas costs getting close to $4.00 a gallon.
* this story is just too nuts to believe.
* the NBA play-offs might actually be fun to watch this year.
* I don't think I will ever understand a woman's need for a Birkin or Vera Bradley bag.
* something really stinks about this Indiana truck accident.
* if Manny stays this hot all year he will hit 50 home runs.
* you can't beat this quote: "We got drunk together. Things happen when you drink."