Wednesday, April 23, 2008

We're taking bets that most parts of the Presidential Primary are boring...

Here are a few thoughts and observations.


* Yesterday was the pivotal Democratic Presidential Primary in Pennslyvania. Hilary Clinton won stopping a little bit of Barack's momentum. She is going to continue in the race. She is still behind in delegates and is down a lot of money. The funny thing is the normal American doesn't understand what any of it means. Every news outlet keeps saying she should drop out. Since the primaries are not over and she is not that far behind. Why does our political system have to be so fracking complicated? We have reached a point where unless you have a degree in political science you are an idiot. It really is a shame that our political system has come to this.

* The Boston Red Sox are on a great hot streak. Josh Beckett is hurt and Big Papi is still hitting half his weight. But the BoSox just keep on winning. Jacoby is starting to really rock and Sean Casey has been fantastic. Imagine if Ortiz actually starts to hit consistently? I do believe that the American League is in a lot of trouble this year. While they will have a little mini-slump I am sure they will win the AL East once again.

* LOST is back tomorrow at 10 pm EST on ABC. There will be blood shed and bombs bursting in air. Tomorrow I will list 5 more questions and my theories on the answers. Does anyone have any questions for me that you would like me to answer about LOST? Put them in my comments section and I will give you my answers tomorrow.

No comments: