Wednesday, April 16, 2008

WTBT Volume 22 Series 2008...

We're taking bets that...

* Although it is a little cheesy here is a fun fan trailer for the fake movie Tetris.
* two game winning home runs in Cleveland are going to be the start of a hitting barrage by the Red Sox.
* you are supposed to hide your marijuana in brownies and not your chicken.
* the Land Rover is pretty awesome if you have over $50,000 to spend on a car.
* even though Tiger needed knee surgery he still finished in 2nd place at the Master's.
* Tiger might not be human.
* Shawn Johnson will be the new Mary Lou Retton.
* whether you like Catholics or not the Pope coming to America will always be pretty cool.
* if you pay an assassin you probably should pay them everything you owe them.
* you are wondering if Barack Obama is going to rebound from his "bitter" comment.
* Battlestar Galactica has been pretty cool since it came back two weeks ago.
* the Florida Marlins will be in the NL East pennant race all year long.
* when you give a hitchhiking alligator a ride you probably are going to be bitten by the police.
* you cannot figure out why he took the hair trimmer.

3 comments:

Maggie Moo said...

I like that you said, "Hitting Barrage".

I bet that pot and greasy fried chicken is a most disgusting smell.

As for Obama...I'm not sure he can recover. I sort of think that his latest comment along with others in the past has rendered him un-electable. Which is too bad...'cause I kinda like the guy.

And also-I was totally wondering about the trimmer too! Maybe he finally got sick of his dreds?

GMadrid said...

I have a feeling it is for his nose hair.

Danielle Athanas said...

"Yeah, I have this marijuana and I need to hide it... I think I'll put it next to this super hot fried chicken so that it heats up and the smell eminates out of my vehicle. The cops will NEVER know I have it!"

Dope.