Saturday, August 22, 2009

We're taking bets that sleep is overrated...

Some thoughts:

* I am functioning on very little sleep and think I am performing at a very high level. While I would love more sleep this is the way it is going to be. Maybe it is because I love what I am doing, but I will sleep plenty when I am dead. :)

* You should wait to rub in something to a rival. Nothing else to say about that, but it is the truth.

* I will be out tomorrow at camp. No Blog. Sorry.

* The weather has been freaky lately and the weather people haven't a clue as to what is going to happen. You have to love New England. At least summer is finally here.

* Working with college students is probably one of the top ten greatest things you can do with your life. Especially my staff of 11 RAs who might be the best RAs I have ever had as a unit in an upperclassmen area at QU. :)

1 comment:

Maggie Moo said...

Um...hopefully you are a little less "punchy" today...either that, or 10X's MORE punchy therefore making you so crazy you're a genius.

Somehow, I think this is where you think you currently are. :)