Wednesday, August 19, 2009

We're taking bets that sometimes it is okay to answer questions with a question especially when dealing with aliens...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I do not completely support President Obama with his Health Plan because I think it does not do enough, but at least I know he is trying. With that being said anyone comparing Obama to a Nazi gets whatever is coming to them. Crazy Barney Frank from good old Massachusetts had to confront one of these wackos at a Town Hall meeting in Dartmouth, MA. Watch what he does. I absolutely love it. You have to be direct and just tell things like they are. She actually called a Jew a Nazi supporter. That is as crazy as calling the sun a lollipop and the clouds pickles. Only wackos can do things like that. What I don't get is why the wackos(Lou Dobbs) are always getting on TV. You can disagree with the president. You don't even have to them as a person, but there is a limit to what we should say to the people around us about others. Just saying something shocking does not get your point across it just makes you look foolish and stupid!!!

1 comment:

Maggie Moo said...

OK, now that I can comment, I would like to reiterate how funny the "Sun a lollipop" was.

Also, I am putting the dining room table comment into my pocket for a rainy day.