Friday, August 28, 2009

We're taking bets that sometimes true stories are the best stories...

Hey Everyone! Sorry I have not had the time to blog. Moving in 4,000 students in 5 days is tiring. I want to leave you with something awesome. The story of Michael Oher. You probably don't know him especially if you don't like football, but he has an incredible story. I will be there to watch this movie because I love inspiration and taking the opportunities we can to impact each others lives. Check out the trailer below. Tell me what you think.



2 comments:

Maggie Moo said...

You're right, it looks amazing.

Christina said...

I don't watch football... I only watch it to please the guy I'm dating at the time.. However this movie does look great.

I'm a sucker for anything inspirational and with Sandra Bullock. She's been in a lot of movies recently. But just that this is a true story is great too.

When does it come out?