Saturday, March 12, 2005

We're taking bets that ABC's are easy...

A - Age you got your first kiss: 16
B - Band listening to right now: Raining Jane
C - Crush: Scarlett Johansson
D - Dad's name: Ronald
E - Easiest person[s] to talk to: Ian/Niamh
F - Favorite bands at the moment: Better Than Ezra, Papa Roach, Raining Jane, Switchfoot
G - Gummy bears or gummy worms: Gummy Bears
H - Hometown: South Windsor, CT
I - Instruments: Pan Flute or Nothing I am not sure, but since I have never tried to play the pan flute I might be a master at it.
K - Kids: Unknown - Hopefully none.
L - Longest car ride ever: Lowell, MA to Miami Beach, FL
M - Mom's name: Joan
N - Nicknames: GMad, Shadow, Dog
O - One wish: A smile on my face every day.
P - Phobia[s]: Death - I really am petrified to die.
Q - Quote: A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
R - Reason to smile: Working with Students
S - Song you sang last: A Lifetime by Better Than Ezra
T - Time you woke up [today]: 5AM
U - Unknown fact[s] about me: I am afraid to get older.
V - Vegetable you hate: Beets
W - Worst habit(s): Thinking I am always right.
X - X-rays you've had: Jaw, Head
Y - Yummy food: Sushi
Z - zodic sign: Virgo

Thanks to Vic for this blog idea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG that is one of my favorite quotes!!! Herm Aubright is the person who said it if you are wondering (or at least thats who I think I remember it being)

-cgm

Anonymous said...

What a great site mitsubishi eclipse