Thursday, March 31, 2005

We're taking bets that it is hard to say sorry and more...

Here are a few random thoughts for the last few days...

* I need to apologize to Sprint PCS and the Sprint guy with the bus. They finally had a commercial that actually made me want to buy their phones. (I'm not going to, but I would consider them now.) It is the true to life 20 minutes about my mother's cat commercial. I would argue that conversation would make most people want to get off the phone as soon as possible whether you were out of minutes or not. Plus the guy has the perfect voice to emphasize the ridiculousness of cats, er I mean his mother. Definitely a laugh out loud commercial.

* Jose Canseco is really enhancing his 15 minutes of steriod fame with an appearence on the next Surreal Life. Maybe he will hook-up with Omarosa. Too bad they couldn't get Mark McGwire to appear on the show with him. It would be riveting television watching Mark plot Jose's murder with secret phone calls to Sammy Sosa.

* It seems that we have forgotten what Rest in Peace means. It is my hope that Terri Schiavo is going to be argued about for the next 12 months. Media coverage has been sickening enough as it is. I would even rather day to day info about Britney's supposed alien pregnancy than more stuff about a woman that has suffered enough.

* Giving birth is hard enough, but having to do it in a car and then drive to the hospital yourself takes the cake. Oh but wait the police are pulling you over at gunpoint. Ummm has this lady ever heard of an ambulance or the police. Pretty courageous, but at the same time there are some serious issues here.

* Not to say McDonald's has this much power, but is it a coincidence that Josh McRoberts won the MVP at the McDonald's High School All-Star Game. I am sure that Ronald is smiling his McAss off. :)

* If you do not watch the TV shows Lost and 24 you are really missing riveting television. It has been many years since I watched a TV show and actually said "Holy Shit!!! I can't believe that happened!!!" I did that each day this week and I heard 24's show this week is going to be even crazier.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. That lady giving birth in the car is INSANE.

2. The media coverage for Terri Schiavo is disgusting, I agree. I also agree with the 75% of the people that disapproved of the federal legislative "intervention" attempt in the case. Don't get me started on this, but I agree with what you say.

3. AMEN to 24 being one of the most riveting shows on TV!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my warm cat beds site.
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, I found your blog quite informative.
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my day the music died lyrics site.
Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my gospel music lyric page site.
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! omega watches Smith eyeglasses Coffee maker roast grind brew