Friday, March 25, 2005

We're taking bets that there is nothing like city living...

I have moved to the farthest planet from the sun. Well not really, but the suburbs feel like that a little bit to me. Have you ever tried to find an Auto Parts Store open after 7pm in the Suburbs? It is practically impossible not only to find one open, but to even find one period. I guess since the middle class have good cars they don't fix their own.

The Suburbs after 7 pm can be a little bit like a morgue at night... dark, deserted and creepy. Who needs tampons and enemas at 3 am? Well I am not really sure, but I sure would like the option. I guess 13 years of city living have made me a little dependant on late-night services. Thankfully I am moving back to a city by August.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greg, you want the OPTION of buying TAMPONS at 3am?? You're definitely WEIRDER than i thought! :)

GMadrid said...

I may be but you never know when I might want to plug a hole in a boat. There is also the slightest possibility that I have to run out for a significant other someday as farfetched as that may sound. :)

Greg