Monday, October 02, 2006

We're taking bets that I like to listen...

I know that I am following into the million of other blogs that do this(especially Micah's World which I read regularly), but I am stuck for an idea today and people might be interested in what I like to listen to musically. Here is my top 20 list of music I am loving lately.

1. Smack That - Akon ft. Eminem
2. Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk - Rufus Wainwright
3. Lips of An Angel - Hinder
4. Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiw'ole
5. Makes Me Wanna Pray - Christina Aguilera ft. Stee Winwood
6. Shout Out Loud - Amos Lee
7. Until the End of Time - Justin Timberlake
8. Say Goodbye - Chris Brown
9. Better than Me - Hinder
10. Paperweight Joshua Radin & Schuyler Fisk
11. The Heart of Life - John Mayer
12. Too Little Too Late - JoJo
13. Remember the Name - Fort Minor
14. Balancing the World - Eliot Morris
15. Anything's Possible - Jonny Lang
16. Love You Lately - Daniel Powter
17. Colorful - Rocco Deluca and the Burden
18. I Don't Feel Like Dancing - Scissor Sisters
19. Long Way 2 Go - Cassie
20. I Don't Trust Myself (With Loving You) - John Mayer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but you're like, a music genius, and so your lists mean more than other peoples...sorry Micah!

Love #2, #6, #10, #10, #10 (did I say #10) and #20.

Love, love, love the frog cd you gave me too-THANK YOU!!!!!!