Thursday, October 26, 2006

We're taking bets that Rush Limbaugh is an ass...

Hello everyone!!! Thursday is here and winter is knocking on the door in the New England area. I hope that all our readers around the world are keeping warm and having wonderful experiences. Today's questions are not political at all; I am just stating a fact with the title. I hope that you enjoy the questions and get others to answer. You can post anonymously and it is fun time to read others responses. Have fun!

A. Rush Limbaugh accused Michael J. Fox who has Parkinson's disease(since 1991) of not taking his medication or overplaying the effects of the disease in a political ad supporting a candidate who supports stem cell research. I don't care what your political views are because Rush is an asshole for even beginning to suggest that someone who has a debilitating disease with no cure is exaggerating. Who do you think is the biggest asshole celebrity today? (remember politicians are considered celebrities these days)

B. Who is the last celebrity that you would want to run into in a dark alley?

C. What has been the craziest thing over the last two weeks... Madonna's weird almost British accent on Oprah(sorry I can't find a clip yet) or Tara Reid constantly talking about her botched boob job or Britney & K-Fed misleading the American public on their new child's name? Why?

Answers:

A. To me it has to be Jerry Falwell. He says more racist, bigoted crap than anyone on the planet. He has a right to his opinion, but usually it is just ignorant.

B. I think that would be Mike Tyson. You have no idea what he is going to do from one moment to the next.

C. It has to be Madonna's fake accent. She grew up in Detroit not London. I know that she has been living in England for a while, but her interview with Oprah was ridiculous. She sounded more like the late great Crocodile Hunter than someone from England.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cold-hearted jackass. You know, I bet Rush was faking it up when he had to go into rehab. Jerk.

Anyways... in answer to your questions...

A) You know what... I'm gonna say it. Cindy Sheehan. She used her son's death in a disgusting manner and alienated her entire family in the process. Even her husband left her - and that says something. It doesn't matter what your stance is on the war, it's selfish to launch yourself into a B-Level Celebrity Status because you're sad your son - who made an adult decision to enter the military - died. (Sorry if I upset anyone here with that, but she cheeses me off).

B. I would not want to run into OJ Simpson in a dark alley. 'Nuff said.

C. Forget any of those. Those are all predictable for those attention-whoring celebrities that you mentioned. How about the fact that TomKat ACTUALLY set a wedding date? That's crazy stuff...

(Sorry, I'm a bit punchy today).

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Greg, these questions are not geared toward me. Not that they need to be, but as someone who once read your entire blog from start to finish, you'd think there'd be one that wouldn't be celeb/politician related. ;)

Danielle, I wish you said "Snake" instead of Jackass.


Here's my attempt:

A. That crazy run away bride. First, she's got crazy eyes and looks like the only white she should be wearing is a straight jacket. Then, she's nuts because, HELLO?! doesn't she know that when you say you were sexually assaulted, people will try to prove it? Dumb ass. And, did I mention the crazy eyes? I shudder.

B. I don't think I'd like to run into anyone in an alley. Fist of all-why am I there? I don't live in a city, I don't travel often. Perhaps I was kidnapped for real (unlike crazy eye lady) and that would be bad.

C. Here's my answer: they're all annoying, and so is the fact that everyone cares. 1. I didn't hear Madonna, but why is anyone surprised? She's always done out of this earth stuff to get attention-an accent is not big deal. People fake 'em all of the time. The baby thing, personally, I think is quite funny. Who'd a thought they were smart enough to do something like that?? And also, can you imagine them rolling around in their house with laughter because they stumped everyone? It makes me smile. Even annoying people deserve to laugh.

Anonymous said...

Ha! "Cold-Hearted Snake"... ca-ca-ca cold hearted... ssssssnake! :)