Thursday, October 05, 2006

We're taking bets that you like to find stuff...

Hello WTBT Readers!!! How are you doing on this great Autumn day? Things are going pretty well here in New England. Especially since I watched lost last night and it was excellent. The season may start a little slow, but it will pick-up quickly. Here are a few questions for you. I hope you enjoy them. Don't forget you can answer anonymously and invite others to join in the fun. Have a great weekend.

A. A new "monster" artifact was found in Norway and scientists are real excited. What is the most exciting thing you ever found?

B. What is the grossest thing you have ever found in an old pair of pants that you haven't worn in age?

C. If you could be known across the world for being the person to discover or invent something what would that something be? (It can already be found.)

Answers:

A. To me the most exciting thing I ever found was money on the ground. I know it isn't too exciting to me, but I work in College Student Affairs and we don't get paid much. :)

B. I once found a Lifesaver that had melded itself to my pocket. I don't even eat Lifesavers that often so it truly was an odd find. It also had lint on it and wouldn't have been eaten by a dog.

C. I think that I would like to be known as the person who discovered the Always Funny joke. It is my mission in life to find that and I think that someday I will be able to accomplish this.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...

A. I'd say that the best thing I ever found was my voice. You know, the one that doesn't let people walk all over me anymore. In terms of finding objects though, money. My aunt and I found a bank bag full of cash at the pool when I was little and we hid it under my Nana's bed. I don't know why we hid it there b/c when they went to be that night, they discovered the huge lump under the mattress and made us give it back. Amateurs.

B. Nothing really. My boyfriend in kindergarten though found a fig newton all melted and yucky in his pocket. I'll never forget it because my aunt picked me up from school that day and told me he was dirty.

C. I'm pretty sure I'd like to be known for curing cancer or the common cold. But since there's no way that'll ever happen, perhaps just finding a lipgloss that doesn't wear off but doesn't make your smackers feel like sandpaper by the end of the day. And also, it wouldn't come off when boys kiss you (for real) so they wouldn't care if you put it on.

GMadrid said...

Your aunt was quite a theme here and I picture you taking a bank bag with a dollar sign on it and a man with an evil mustache is pissed you found his hiding place. Just the thought of the Fig Newton made me smile.

Anonymous said...

A. i once found a soccer ball at a field i was plaing at. I know i should have left it for whoever had lost it, but i didnt... and 'ya know, i put that ball to very good use, probably better use that its orriginal owner. so, by me taking it i improved the total happiness of the entire world.

B. i once found chewed gum in a pocket of some pants that had been handed down to me. gross...

C. i would love to be known as the guy who invented nano pets. i bet he made millions and now doesnt have to work, cuz no one buys them any more.

Anonymous said...

Oh...there was man with an evil mustache alright. And he WAS pissed. I forgot to mention him...and I also forgot to say, "My different Aunt"...the first one's older sister.

P McT said...

1) The most exciting thing I have found was a Winnie the Pooh keychain I forgot I had...long story behind it take a guess who the other main character is

2) I think the grossest thing was probably a used tissue, you know onw of those crunch ones

3) I would take a page from Jeanine Garafalo on this one. I would discover Post-Its

The Signal said...

C. Dragon fossils, on all five continents - proving the mythology correct.