Tuesday, October 31, 2006

We're taking bets that the Witherspoons are not happy...

Open Letter to Ryan Phillippe, Chad Lowe, and any male whose partner is more successful than he,

Dear Gentleman,

There is no need for you to be upset by your partner's fame. We are in the 21st century and women have the right to be successful. So you aren't the main breadwinner of your family. Who the flock cares? Don't go getting all jealous or starting doing drugs or even worse cheat. It is then you that looks like the fool and not the wife.

Chad you had to know that the height of your success was Teen Beat in the 80's and Life Goes On in the early 90's. Even on Life Goes On you were second fiddle to an actor with a disability and Kelli Martin (who still can't act except when she was killed on ER, which I thought was pretty good.) I know you won an Emmy, but that was 17 years ago. What have you done for anyone lately. So Hillary forgot your name get over it and get off the drugs. It is never going to be better than that.

Reese won an Oscar because she is a good actor Ryan and you really aren't. There are not too many Cruel Intention roles out there for you. You have two children and you possibly could be a great character actor that gets remembered like Ron Howard's brother Clint. I really hope you did not cheat because that would make you a stupid bastard. You got two kids buddy.

Lance I know you are not married Reichen, but you have to realize that he is going to be more successful than you over time. Look at the guy. Just go with the flow and accept it. (Smile Pascha this is just for you.)

If anyone else happens to have problem with their wife's fame and fortune why don't you give them my phone number. I don't care. I will have a sugar momma and do a job I love because I can. You people are actors not scientists who cure cancer. Life cannot be that stressful. Get over yourselves and apologize to these women.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were going for a short joke with Chad Lowe. That would have been funny.

I'm actually sad that Ryan and Reese are splitting up. They were cute and seemed to have a nice family. People give up to easily these days. It makes me sick.

Anonymous said...

P.S. - Kevin Federline, give up while you're ahead. You'll never be Britney.

Anonymous said...

I feel obligated and compelled to point out the following:
1. Starting doing drugs? (ick grammar) I suggest Starting to do or started doing
2. Actor - male, Actress - female
3. Cruel Intention(s) - plural
4. Gets remembered? I suggest IS remembered or WILL BE remembered
5. Got two kids? It's HAVE to kids and if they aren't little goats, then it's HAVE two children.
6. I actually disagree, I think they do put in long days, hours, and it's not easy to be convincing in highly dramatic scenarios, not everyone CAN act and way too many people try to.

That's all. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. or Mrs. Grammar Police - whoever you are - look at your own number 5. You should have said "It's HAVE two kids" not "It's HAVE to kids".

Leave Greg alone.

Anonymous said...

I love Danielle. If she weren't marrying Steve, I might have to go gay.

GMadrid said...

Thanks for the defense Danielle. It was joking, but I understand how you saw it the other way. :)

Anonymous said...

Lisa - If I weren't moving to New Hampshire in a month... :)

Greg - Anytime. I just felt the need to be a "Yeah!" girl. It's passed now. :)