Thursday, October 19, 2006

We're taking bets that you can tell me anything...

Hello WTBT Readers!!! I hope that you are all having a splendid week. The weather is actually kind of balmy for mid October and is about 70 degrees here in Southern New England. Halloween is right around the corner so I have a couple of related questions. I hope that you enjoy them. Remember to post your answers in the comments section and you can be anonymous if you have to. Invite others to join in as it is always more fun with more people. Talk to you all soon.

A. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, what or whom would you go as? Assume that it is a sophisticated party and superheroes or cartoon characters were out.

B. What is your favorite candy that seems to only be around during Halloween?

C. What fictional character scares you the most?

Answers:

A. I think that I would go as Teddy Roosevelt because I really think I could pull him off. I mean I did play him when I acted in college during Arsenic and Old Lace. I think he is sophisticated and a little bit adventurous.

B. I love the Reese's Halloween Peanut Butter Pumpkins. They are even better than Peanut Butter Cups and that really doesn't see possible. I pity anyone who says Candy Corn because you can only eat like 15 of them before you never want them again.

C. For me it still has to be the Wicked Witch of the West. Even just thinking about her gives me the chills.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

A. I think I would go as Marie Antoinette. I have like, 3 bridesmaids dresses that won't see any action otherwise... :)

B. Ooooh... Reese's Halloween PB Pumpkins ARE tasty, and so I'll have to agree with you. Though, the halloween pumpkins are relatively new, usually I would patiently wait until Easter when the PB eggs come out, but they have since expanded to Pumpkins and Christmas trees.

C. The dude from Saw. 'Nuff said.

Anonymous said...

A. I would go as Audry Hepburn...you know the version that ate too much Halloween candy? That'd be me. I always liked how poised and graceful she looked, but was always a little quirky and weird, like me.

B. The caramel apple lolly pops that no one else seems to know about. They are so yummy and delicous that my mouth is watering right now while thinking of them.

C. I think it might still be Freddy. I remember one of the Elm St movies showed someone in a bathtub and he came right from under the tub and took them or something. To this day, when I take a bath, I still sometimes kind of think about that.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, not sure where abouts you live, but Yummies' Candy Shop on Rt. 1 in Kittery ME has those lollies by the box. Just FYI. :)

GMadrid said...

Danielle - great costume idea especially with the new movie coming out.

Lisa - you now have a place to go for those lollypops.

Anonymous said...

Kirsten Dunst would have to write me a thank-you note for the free plug.

(Really want to see that movie, BTW)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tasty tip Danielle...it's a little far to go for a lollipop though.

That'd make me a real SUCKER.

Bwaa haa haaa.

Yeah. I'm really tired. Give me a break.

GMadrid said...

Tired and kinda creepy. :)

Anonymous said...

Fair Enough... you can buy them online also:

http://www.blaircandy.com/caraplol.html