Monday, October 23, 2006

WTBT Volume 64 Series 2006...

We're taking bets that...

* Kenny Rogers seems to be pitching pretty well since he got his hand dirty.
* despite the fact that Ken Lay is dead does not mean his conviction means any less and shouldn't have been dismissed by the judge.
* Chicken Little should have been looking for blue toilet ice when watching for the sky to fall.
* the Falcons/Steelers game was unbelievably exciting to watch.
* if you care at all about Madonna's adoption then you should watch Oprah on Wednesday.
* the finding of more human remains at Ground Zero is a little disturbing since it has been over 5 years.
* the only thing that can top a game-winning no time on the clock 53 yard field goal is a game-winning no time on the clock 62 yard field goal.
* if you hear someone else from the White House say, "Stay the Course." when referring to Iraq you are going to punch a Republican.
* the Patriots might be boring, but they win.
* Boston is finally famous for pumpkins.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please-you've been trying to find an excuse to punch a republican since I met you.

You should just do it. Get it over with. Say, isn't your brother a republican? No offense to Rob, but he is the little brother, so a punch every now and then is warranted anyway.

Anonymous said...

Children, so help me I'll get out the fire hose...

Anywho... they do need a new phrase. "Stay the Course" is kind of vague I think and implies the obvious that there is no pull out plan.

And there's nothing wrong with Republicans, I'm with Rob & Lisa on this one. :)

GMadrid said...

First of all I am not violent, but I think that Republicans have come up with Stay the Course and deserved to be punched for it.

Anonymous said...

Oh-did I say that republicans are ok?

Just kidding. I'm not political enough to really care if you are one or the other.

And also, I was only teasing about the punching of little brothers.