Friday, November 03, 2006

We're taking bets that everyone loves to fly a kite...

Hello Everyone!!! I apologize for being a day late with my questions. Sometimes weeks are busier than others and you just can't find time to blog. I hope you enjoy these questions. They are of the simple and fun variety. Ask others to reply because the more the merrier.

A. What play activity as a child such as kite flying do you wish you did more often as an adult?

B. If you could fly in a hot-air balloon over any city in the world, what city would you choose? Why?

C. What is your favorite word to say out loud? Why?

Answers:

A. I really miss playing hide and seek. Adults never seem to play this game unless it is paintball and they can shoot someone. I was really good at hiding.

B. I think I would choose Shanghai in China because it is China's largest city. It has great buildings and you would be able to see so many people just by floating over them.

C. Debacle because it means so many things and sounds real cool. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Greg's questions are here!

A. I'd say Blind Mans Bluff. We used to pile way too many people into a room, block off any light that shined in and play for hours. The hilarity that ensued was fantastic. For hours...

B. Considering I've always wanted to go in an hot air balloon, I'd choose any city, anywhere. Just being up there flying in a balloon would rock. Although, I think I'd rather fly over a rural area. I imagine it'd be prettier.

C. Chunk. Because it sounds exactly like what it is. And thinking about it makes me want to say it out loud right now, while I'm alone in my cube. CHUNK! (I whispered it)

Anonymous said...

Huzzah for questions!

A. Absolutely and without a doubt puddle hopping. When it's 80 degrees or more outside, and a warm rain comes down, there's nothing more fun than running around in the puddles and recklessly getting yourself (and other people) wet.

B. Uhm... it would be a toss-up between the Grand Canyon and Paris. Both have incredible views, plus the visual of a hot air balloon near the Eiffel Tower is kind of fun.

C. Pensive. I don't really know why, but I always have liked to say that word out loud where appropriate.

GMadrid said...

Lisa - I don't even know what Blind Man's Bluff is, but is sounds like it was playing a kids version of Dane Cook's favorite game Who's in My Mouth. Regardless Sloth loves Chunk.

Danielle - You can still puddle hop and I think you should the next time it rains. Excellent choice on the Grand Canyon!

Anonymous said...

Heinous is another fun word. No one uses it, but they definately should.

Anonymous said...

A. i used to love playing "kick the bucket"... and no... its not about dieing.

B. the grand canyon is a great choice but i dont think i would care so long as i was with a whole group of hot air balloons, i think a bunch of hot air balloons together is pretty cool

C. snorkel

Anonymous said...

Greg, I think I'll wait for the summer to go puddle hopping. If I go now, I'll freeze my proverbial balls off. :)

The Signal said...

A. "Shark." There was a game my brothers and I used to play in the pool. The filter, ladder, and diving board were "gools." So, water tag, basically. I pick it mostly because they are memories from a good time in my life. We made up the rules, we stuck to them.

B. No question, Provence in the late summer/early fall.

C. Eclectic. Saying it reminds me of those clackers that Spanish dancers use. ¡OlĂ©!

P McT said...

A. I actually miss playing parachute in gym class. I mean come on , its a game that came with its own music!

B. I would say somewhere in Arizona only because i've heard people talk so much about the red dirth and rocks and stuff

C. Cripes...its my version of saying Christ without taking the lords name. "m special I know