Wednesday, November 01, 2006

We're taking bets that music can be soothing...

Here are the 20 songs I am currently listening to over and over. Hopefully you will find a legal way to listen to these songs and enjoy them. :)

1. Tell Me - Diddy ft. Christina Aguilera
2. Follow Through - Gavin DeGraw
3. John Mellencamp - Our Country
4. Dreaming with a Broken Heart - John Mayer
5. It's a Wild World - Cat Stevens
6. The Saints are Coming - U2 & Green Day
7. Say Goodbye - Chris Brown
8. Suddenly I See - K.T. Tunstall
9. Sympathize - Amos Lee
10. Let's Go Out to the Kitchen - 80's Commercial
11. The Thrill of It - Robert Randolph and the Family Band
12. Losing My Way - Justin Timberlake
13. Dem Jeans - Chingy
14. Peaceful World - John Mellencamp
15. Mandolin Moon - Sister Hazel
16. Here It Goes Again - Ok Go
17. Goodbye My Lover - James Blunt
18. Boston - Augustana
19. Somebody More Like You - Nickelcreek
20. Don't Pass Me By - The Beatles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I meant to say the other day... I've been really into "SexyBack" and "Smack That" lately. There, I admitted it.