Thursday, November 09, 2006

We're taking bets that it is nice to have a twin...

Hello WTBT Readers!!! I hope that you are enjoying yourselves. It is question time and I have a few fun questions for everyone to answer. I am hoping for a good turn out this week so invite others to answer. Post your answers in the comments section. Have fun and thanks for reading!!!

A. Do you have an identical twin or do you wish you had one? Why or why not?

B. What is the last thing that made you smile so much that you noticed yourself smiling?

C. If you could give any animal species the power to talk what animal would you choose and why?

Answers:

A. I would love to have a twin because you would always have a co-conspirator in life. You could have fun or get in trouble together and never have to worry about having at least one friend. I am sure there are tons of troubles, but I think that would make life a little easier.

B. I was watching a small child stick his tongue out at his mom and go "Pbbbttt!" It was real cute and made me smile from ear to ear.

C. I think I would give birds the ability to talk because they travel the most. I am sure they have some very interesting stories.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A. I don't have a twin but would love one. I've heard first hand about the bond that they have and having someone like that would be wonderful. Also, I could send her to school for me when I was too tired. 8)

B. My neice running towards me and latching onto my leg and then showering me with kisses because she missed me so much.

C. I know you get pissed when I steal your answers, but honestly I would say a bird for exactly the same reason. Plus, I imagine most birds having spectacular accents and that alone would be fun.

Anonymous said...

1. No thanks. The last thing the world needs is two of me. :)

2. Steve sending me 19 gerbera daisies at work last week. :)

3. As much as I hate cats, I'd have to say a cat. I have a feeling I'd get a kick out of a cat talking, that they'd be exceptionally sarcastic. :)

GMadrid said...

Lisa - Do you really think your twin would be able to match your cooking skills? Don't worry about stealing my answers. I am used to it.

Danielle - I think two of you would be fun. I also think that cats talking would be just them complaining. Cats always think they are better than everyone else.

Anonymous said...

See but we don't really know that Greg, because cats can't talk. ;)