Thursday, November 30, 2006

We're taking bets that sometimes you just can't take it anymore...

Hello WTBT readers!!! I hope that you all had a great Thanksgiving or a fun Thursday if you didn't celebrate. Winter is only 22 days away with Christmas 4 days later. 2006 seems to be flying by and hope that WTBT has made it a little more fun. Stay tuned for my end of the year lists and 2006 wrap-up. I hope that you enjoy this week's questions. I am hoping for a big turn-out this week so ask others to answer. Maybe this can become an even more cool site with new and interesting readers. Remember to post your answers in the comments section and you can be anonymous if you want to be.

A. What is one musical artist that you wish never ever recorded another song in your lifetime?

B. The lead singer from Stone Sour looks like Jeff Daniels from Dumb & Dumber in their new video Through the Glass. I can't say that is a look that I would have ever thought someone would want; what look do you hope to never ever have?

C. Finish this sentence... If you were a balloon you would_______.

Answers:

A. I think my answer would have to be Fergie as a solo artist. Her music is really some of the dumbest music ever recorded. They don't even have good beats. I think I hate her more than nails on the chalkboard.

B. I don't think that I would ever want to look like Moe from the Three Stooges. With the exception of Pete Rose no one has ever been able to pull off that haircut.

C. I would float around little kids so that they would have something to look at and enjoy, but I would fly away when they tried to catch me. That would allow me to entertain tons of children and not just one with grubby hands. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A. I don't think I have anyone that I would wish music away from. If that's how they make themselves happy, more power to them. That being said, there are songs I'd never want to hear again, and so I'd just turn the station.

B. This is a hard one. There are lots of people I never want to look like for lots of reasons...

C. I'd be free...oh the places I could go, the people I could see!

Anonymous said...

8(

I'm sorry I'm the only one who answered your questions. That sucks.

Anonymous said...

Sorry... we moved this weekend and so I did not get a chance to answer yet. Here I go... :)

1. I could get by if Macy Gray disappeared into oblivion. Which she seems to have done. So bravo.

2. *thinks* I hope I never look like Kate Moss. That I-need-a-sandwich-and-stop-doing-crack look. Yeah, I'll avoid that by continuing to eat and not doing crack. :)

3. If I were a balloon, I would speak in a really squeaky voice because I'd be full of helium. And, I'd be a purple balloon.

:)