Monday, November 20, 2006

WTBT Volume 72 Series 2006...

We're taking bets that...

* I have a lot to say on this Monday.
* sometimes it is important that you don't get caught with your hands in your pants.
* the Patriots were like assassins against the Packers and put them out of their misery quickly.
* this story gives me a ton of faith in the US Coast Guard.
* you are now wondering if you could make a makeshift submarine.
* the amount of press that Tom & Katie's wedding got was a little ridiculous.
* this is a peace protest that even the most aggressive war monger can support.
* for most men that peace protest is an everyday goal and adventure.
* if you want some fun you should really go to their website.
* even if you are a Colts fan you are glad that they lost to the Cowboys. Now the pressure is off.
* the Nitendo Wii is going to be a much better gaming system than the PS3.
* it is always fun to catch up with friends.
* sometimes even the best cooks/bakers can't make a good cake. :)
* LaDainlian Tomlinson was absolutely awesome last night against the Broncos.
* he may become the best running back of all-time.
* you can't figure out why the US Mint keeps trying to get Americans to use the dollar coin.
* this is the funniest story of the week.
* you are not quite sure what it takes to be an experienced mushroom hunter, but I think that Dog the Bounty Hunter might be in trouble.
* the NBA season is going on and no one really seems to care right now.
* I am really hoping that my readers have something to say about the GlobalOrgasm.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. It's on. I consider that a challenge, and be prepared to eat some cake on Wednesday. In fact, there may be a cake from now on whenever we hang.

I feel the urge to end that with "Jackass". ;)

HI DANIELLE! 8)

Anonymous said...

Catching up with friends IS fun! :) It was great seeing you yesterday, Greg, and we SHOULD hang out more often. :)

Hi, Lisa! *waves* :)

Anonymous said...

1. Thanks for not warning which link is the Global Orgasm one. Nice lips etc on top just as important people come to my office.

2. If they succeed in making more power b/c of the GO, my company could be out of business.

3. Are they in need of volunteers? That seems much more fun than selling blood.

GMadrid said...

I think I did when I said, their website.

death commish said...

The Global Orgasm? I've already got it marked on my calendar. My only question is, why can't we have one of these every couple of days?

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes...indeed you did. On the first one. The second one just said, "Fun website" or something like that. And so...I got sexy lips on my screen and old men walking by me.