Wednesday, November 22, 2006

WTBT Volume 73 Series 2006...

We're taking bets that...

* Polly Pocket just isn't the fun loving toy that she used to be.
* you never know what NY Giants team is going to sow up.
* if you have a problem with your penis blowing someone else's load is going to solve your problem.
* I probably could have done better with the last one, but I have had writer's block lately.
* Justin Morneau was a good pick for AL MVP no matter what anyone says.
* it takes balls to steal GWB's daughter's purse.
* the NFL Network is going to take a huge hit for televising games on Thursday night that no one can see.
* this 92 year old woman never thought she would die in a shoot-out.
* I can understand if the woman was scared, but didn't she know it was the police?
* every year a small part of you wants to go to your hometown football game on Thanksgiving Day.
* Dude Cigarette may be the scariest looking anti-smoke character you can find.
* it amazes you that the weirdest guys can marry 4 woman and normal guys have trouble getting a date.
* any time Duke gets beaten in basketball it makes me smile.
* it is even better when it is a team from the Big East that beats them.
* it is the best when UCONN beats them.
* if you are a man and you don't have a Laz-E Boy recliner you want to get one now.
* the loss of Robert Altman makes Hollywood a little less interesting.
* the Cowboys Tony Romo is quite a player and I don't mean on the football field I mean that he is dating Jessica Simpson.
* if you have a Toyota Camry (Like someone I know) you are psyched it won the Car of the Year for 2007.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looked quickly at the Polly Pocket headline and thought it said maggots, and thought "How the heck are maggots growing in Polly Pocket Dolls? Ew.

I also fully expected the Lazy Boy link to be a picture of a hot woman dancing over a man or something.

And last, what's up with all of these old people shooting everyone?

Anonymous said...

I just called Steve at work about the Camry thing, it made his day. :)

Happy Thanksgiving, Greg! :)

Anonymous said...

i wish i had a camry... :(

Anonymous said...

I never liked the Camry. I'm okay with my Ford.