Thursday, August 30, 2007

We're taking bets that people love to giggle...

Hello WTBT readers!!! Blogging is back in full swing for me so I hope my readership picks up. We are starting to experience some cool fall nights here in New England. I hope that means a lot of snow in the winter. A few questions for you to ponder and then answer. Invite others to join. Have a great day!!!

A. What innocent word when you say it makes you smile or giggle?

B. What movie do most people think is childish or stupid that you really think is hysterical?

C. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you?

Answers:

A. I really giggle at the word duty and it is used a lot in my profession. I think it has to do with Caddyshack and "Doodie in the Pool!" Hysterical.

B. I believe that Real Genius with Val Kilmer is one of the funniest movies ever made. Most people haven't even seen it and those who do think it is a little stupid. There are so many great lines and you cannot go wrong with a character like Hollyfeld. Whatever happened to Mitch Taylor? You knew he was never going to become a big actor.

C. Although people love Grey's Anatomy I do not think Ellen Pompeo is hot at all. She has a great voice, but that is it. If I was McDreamy I so would have went back to Kate Walsh if it was a hotness scale. Of course now all of the Grey's Crazies are going to tell me I am nuts. Just relax I do think Izzy is the hottest. :)

5 comments:

Micah said...

A. I agree. "Duty" is the king of innocent-yet-funny words.

B. "Cabin Boy" - while not hysterical - makes me laugh everytime.

C. Uma Thurman. I don't think she's attractive at all. Her big pregnancy boobies were nice, I guess.

Maggie Moo said...

A. I'd have to say sphincter. I don't say it really at all, but whenever I have, it's fuuny. Mainly because it's a technical term and it makes other people guffaw.

B. Rat Race. The scene where the car is being pulled up the tower makes me almost pee my pants every time.

C. Ick to Uma too-I agree with that one 100%-I think I'd also have to say Giada DiLorentis from Food Network. She looks like a bobble head and has creepy bug eyes.

GMadrid said...

Micah - I definitely agree with Uma. Kind of gangly and ugly.

Lisa - I don't know Rat Race is tough to swallow. Sphincter is a funny word... too bad not enough time to use it.

Danielle Athanas said...

A. Shih Tzu. It's the name of a dog, but if you say it - it sounds like "Shit Zoo". Which is silly.

B. I agree with Lisa on "Rat Race". The whole thing. My favorite part though is when John Lovitz shows up at the WWII vets convention and everyone thinks he's a Hitler impersonator. That's funny. In fact, if the Pats game sucks tonight maybe I'll throw that in the old DVD player.

C. I'm wracking my brain with this one. I think I would have to say Cameron Diaz. She looks like a giant fly with those huge eyes. She creeps me out, man. *shudder* Plus, her voice is REALLY annoying.

Michelle King said...

A. Laugh at me all you want - "erect"...LOL

B. "There's Something About Mary" - the scene with the "hair gel". It makes me laugh and groan at the same time...lol

C. I have never found Tom Cruise attractive and now that he acts crazy, he is even more unappealing...