Wednesday, August 01, 2007

We're taking bets that passion isn't what it used to be...

Here are a few interesting observations I have.

* You always have to remember that your passion on an issue does not translate into other's passions. I hate forgetting that fact like I did last night. No matter what you say or write unless people want to care they will not.

* Your nostrils are as big as your thumb. This is something that I believed for years, but finally proved to myself the other day. I think that everyone who has a big nose or nostrils is because they may one day need to shove their thumb up there. If you don't believe me check your nose.

* Mini Bowling Alleys are the coolest thing. It is like Candle pin bowling, but not really. You should check it out in Shelton, CT.

6 comments:

Maggie Moo said...

We've debated the thumb issue before and I'm still going to say that though YOUR thumbs may fit up your nose my thumbs probably wouldn't fit up mine.

My thumbs would fit up yours though I bet. And that's not a mean blow about you having a big nose. It's just a fact that you have bigger nostrils than I do.

And also, you're weird.

Maggie Moo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maggie Moo said...

Or rather:

And also, also...you are right about peoples passions not always being the same, but don't take the no comments thing at face value. I think racism is quite a hot topic and many people feel the same way you do-they just don't have the kind of voice that you have about it.

Which is yet another reason why this world is lucky to have Gregory S. Madrid.

Danielle Athanas said...

I agree with everything that Mags said. Except maybe the nose/thumb thing. I'm too chicken to try and figure this one out.

GMadrid said...

Lisa - I still think you are wrong.

Danielle - Have Steve try it that's what husbands are for. :)

Maggie Moo said...

Are you forgetting that even though I have a big nose, my nostrils are wee?

I think you are.