Thursday, August 16, 2007

We're taking bets that you love to name things...

Hello WTBT readers!!! I have five free minutes and I thought I would get some questions out. I hope everyone is doing wonderfully. A few simple questions for everyone. Have fun and invite others to join.

A. If you had a horse to run in the Kentucky Derby what would you name it?

B. Using only one word, describe yourself as a child.

C. At the local grocer, you see an elderly woman shoplift bacon. Do you tell the grocer?

Answers:

A. I would name it Dagnabit Musky after a cartoon character that I loved as a kid. He was always yelling that at Musky.

B. Sports-minded.

C. Probably not. I mean she is taking bacon. Maybe she doesn't have someone to bring it home for her. She also could have a mental disability that is hindering her. Of course with my luck she also is a jewel thief and she was just practicing her slight of hand.

6 comments:

Maggie Moo said...

A. Pork Butt, mainly because I think it would be funny to hear people betting on him and also because having Pork Butt in the winners circle is funny.

B. Daydreamer

C. No. She probably needs it to give the cat food more flavor. Plus, pork fat rules.

Danielle Athanas said...

A. Smack That Azz. Because that's what the jockeys do. I mean... can you just hear the announcer... "Smack That Azz across the finish line! That's right - SMACK THAT AZZ!".

B. Bookworm

C. No. Mostly because a) I'd be shocked and awed to see a little old lady stealing bacon... odd... and b) the people that work at my grocery store are mostly pimply faced teenagers who wouldn't know what to do anyways.

Anonymous said...

1. About To be Glue :) How great is it when the underdog wins!?!

2. Chatty

3. Disabilities do not excuse BAD BEHAVIOUR - report that pork pilferer to the police ASAP!

Steve Athanas said...

I don't usually comment on blogs, but what he hey....

A: I-Have-Too-Much-Money-And-This-Is-How-I-Spend-It. Sorry. Can't get into horse racing.

B: Loser.

C: Yep. I don't think we should selectively enforce the law.

Carrie said...

Always a day late, that's me!

A. Stewball. My favorite horse name from my favorite book series growing up, The Saddle Club.

B. Weirdo

C. No.. but I'd probably ask the lady if she needed some money. That way, either she'd say yes and then be able to pay for it, or she'd feel guilty that someone saw what she was doing and put it back.

Danielle Athanas said...

I changed my mind about the horse. Instead, I would name it "This Horse Has No Name Because He's Been Through the Desert".